You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Collaborate with channel-specific markers (blogging, email, social media, etc.) in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize our overall marketing’s conversion paths and rates, and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics.
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features, to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (both written and verbal).