The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for pipeline contribution through a mix of inbound lead follow-up, prospecting, and qualification activities over a variety of media (phone, email, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media).
This is a fast-paced, high-energy role so thinking on your feet is a must. You will be responsible for the cultivation of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) every week, so being organized is critical.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about technology, several different types of businesses, and making an impact on Attentive’s growth.
- Qualify inbound MQLs to produce a consistent flow of opportunities
- Crisply articulate Attentive’s solution benefits on the phone and email
- Identify the end user's needs and propose appropriate next steps
- Identify and engage key decision-makers
- Prospect key accounts and curate cold lists
- Work with Account Executives to facilitate product trials and assist with deal closure
- 2+ years software sales experience
- Solid record of success in whatever you have done
- Experience pitching tech products and services
- Skilled in verbal and written communications
- A clear understanding of a sales process / CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Pipedrive etc)
- Superb organization skills and time management
- BA/BS degree